Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Snowy Additions

My line of does tends to deliver later than day 150, 
so I wasn't surprised when Whisper conveniently missed the stormy days of
Friday- day 150- and Saturday.
Also, my rosemary mid storm. 

She also waited past day 152 on Sunday.


Poor deceased bird that wandered into the heat pump during the storm.
Caused a big whirlwind of feathers and other bits;
I actually happened to be at window when it happened.
Re-reading that first sentence, the 'deceased' is really unnecessary.

Day 153, no news.

Yes, I really did forget to bring in my chair before the storm and all the wind.
Didn't move, though, so that is nice.
Also the warm temps since Saturday have really helped the melting,
particularly on this sunny spot of mine.


Day 154 now...

Poor Whisper. This is just the beginning.

I had time to take in the view from the door of the shed before I was needed-
Whisper was doing all the hard work at this point.


Finally! A little girl!
Very talkative thing, too.

Number two, a buckling!



Peanut gallery.

Little doeling, already coming over when I talk to her-
she couldn't decide which of us to follow,
Whisper or myself.

Amazing thing about biology-
these January babies are so so so so so so much floofier than May babies!
So much fur.
Just one little bundle of cashmere. 
Incredibly hard to put them down.

Evening, all dry and comfy.


1 comment:

  1. So So So CUTE!!! Sounds like she waited for just the right time and you got time to enjoy the little ones in the warm sun! So Happy for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete